By joining the TTAP programme you can:
- Be prepared for the EC Due Diligence regulation and the EU FLEGT licensing schemes in line with the voluntary partnership agreements (VPAs)
- Be ready for the changing requirements of European markets in general
- Benefit from technical assistance to develop your supply chain toward verified legality and to implement a CoC system
- Be at the forefront of responsible European timber business by making sure that only verified legal timber is in your supply chain
- Improve the reputation of your company and reduce the risk of negative NGO attention
- Secure long-term timber supplies from tropical countries
- Enhance your efficiency thanks to the implementation of CoC systems
- Strengthen the long-term relationship with your supplier by investing in his performance.
Find out how to join and how much it is likely to cost
Please note that TTAP is open to all European Timber Trade Federations and not only to its official partners.
The TTAP project receives funding from the European Union. This publication has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of TFT and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.